Mt Gardner Inn Policies
Nightly Minimum Policy:
If you are trying to reserve a room online and it says no availability, it could be due to a nightly minimum requirement.
A two night minimum stay is required on Friday and Saturday nights May through mid October and during Christmas and New Years Eve (occasional single nights available.)
A three night minimum stay is required during Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, Martin Luther King weekend, Presidents weekend and Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival (occasional single nights available.)
Call 509-996-2000 to check on one night availability.
Smoking: All rooms are non-smoking but you can smoke outside your room or on your deck. Make sure all doors and windows are closed and please be considerate of other guests. If smoke is detected in your room, you will be charged $150 for deep cleaning.
Check in: Check in is 3 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please let us know and we'll make the appropriate arrangements.
Check out: Check out is 11 AM.
Roll aways: Cots and pack n plays available for $10/night. All cots and cribs must be reserved in advance to ensure availability. The cots are recommended for kids 16 and under. No options available for adults.
Kids: Kids under 18 years old stay for free. No children under 10 years old in UPSTAIRS deluxe rooms without manager approval.
Cancellation policy: You may cancel your reservation up to one week prior to your scheduled arrival. (Two weeks for holidays and special event weekends). Please contact us directly for details regarding Winthrop events.
If you cancel within one week (two weeks for holidays/event weekends,) your card will be charged for the entire amount of your reservation. If we can rebook the room, we will charge a 25% rebooking fee. (25% of your original reservation.)
Reservations for two or more rooms require a two week cancellation notice and six or more require a four week cancellation notice prior to 3 PM day of arrival.
All holidays & Winthrop's Rhythm & Blue Festival require a two week cancellation notice prior to 3:00 PM day of arrival.
All cancellations must be made by telephone. E-mail cancellations are not accepted.
Mountain travel & pass conditions: If I-90, US 2 and US 20 Highways are ALL closed, at the same time, for more than 3 hours, you will not be held responsible for your reservation. If any one of the passes is open, you are held accountable for your reservation. Please check the WSDOT for current pass conditions or call 511 within the state of WA.
Dog Policy: STANDARD ROOMS ONLY
- Your owner must declare you at the time of the reservation, prior to check in.
- You are allowed in Rooms 1 through 4 for a $15/night for 1 dog and $25/night for 2 dogs non-refundable pet fee.
- In case of damage however, your liability is not limited to the amount of the initial fee.
- If you get on any furniture, there will be an additional $25 charge to your room.
- If you have an accident in the room, there will be an additional $55 carpet cleaning charge to your room.
- If you enter a deluxe room, $250 will be charged to your owner's credit card.
- You may not be left in the room unattended (sorry but a few have ruined it for the rest of you.)
- You may be off leash on the inn grounds if you are not feeling cranky or aggressive.
- Please make sure your owner picks any waste you leave behind. We supply bags upon request.
With your support the Mt Gardner Inn can continue to remain dog friendly.
We can't wait for you to stay with us and to see your waggy tail!