Mt Gardner Inn Policies
"How many ways can you say- wonderful, beautiful, relaxing, restful, hospitable, friendly, accommodating, comfortable, charming, and gracious? I suppose it can be said in as many different languages as are spoken. But no matter how it is expressed- one thing is clear and simple, "Thank you." - Bill & Marya- Bellevue, WA
Nightly Minimum Policy:
If you are trying to reserve a room online and it says no availability, it could be due to a nightly minimum requirement.
- A two night minimum stay is required on Friday and Saturday nights and during Christmas and New Years Eve (occasional single nights available.)
- A three night minimum stay is required during Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, Martin Luther King weekend, Presidents weekend and Winthrop Rhythm & Blues Festival (occasional single nights available.)
- Call 509-996-2000 to check for one night availability.
Check in: 3 PM / Check out: 11 AM. *Early check in requests must be arranged in advance.
Lobby: 11am to 7 pm daily. Staff on call 24 hours a day. If you plan to arrive after 7pm, call for arrangements.
Kids: Kids under 17 years old stay for free. No children under 14 years old in UPSTAIRS deluxe rooms Grouse and Partridge or Raven Ridge A without manager approval.
Roll aways: Cots and pack n plays available for $10/night. All cots and cribs must be reserved in advance to ensure availability. The cots are recommended for kids 16 and under. No options available for adults.
Housekeeping: Daily Housekeeping is included. We are a Trip Advisor Green Leader and participate in conservation practices.
No Smoking Please: All Rooms are Non-Smoking. If there is evidence of smoke upon check out, $150 will be charged to your card. The WA Smoking in Public Places law prohibits smoking within 25 feet of entrances, exits, and windows that open.
Cancellation policy: You may cancel your reservation up to one week prior to your scheduled arrival. (Two weeks for holidays and special event weekends). Please contact us directly for details regarding Winthrop event weekends.
If you cancel within one week (two weeks for holidays/event weekends,) your card will be charged for the entire amount of your reservation.
Reservations for two or more rooms require a two week cancellation notice and four or more require a four week cancellation notice prior to 3 PM day of arrival.
All holidays & Winthrop's Rhythm & Blue Festival require a two week cancellation notice prior to 3:00 PM day of arrival.
*All cancellations must be made by telephone. E-mail cancellations are not accepted.
If you booked your room through Expedia.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline.com, or any other 3rd party website or travel agent, you MUST contact the respective customer service line to cancel your reservation. The Mt Gardner Inn cannot cancel 3rd party reservations. Please refer to your original confirmation email from the respective booking website to confirm their cancellation policy.
Mountain travel & pass conditions: If I-90, US 2 and US 20 Highways are ALL closed, at the same time, for more than 4 hours on your day of planned arrival you will not be held responsible for that night's reservation. If any one of the passes is open, you are held accountable for your reservation. Please check the WSDOT for current pass conditions or call 511 within the state of WA.
The Mt Gardner Inn allows dogs in Standard and Economy rooms only. You must declare dogs at the time of the reservation.
NO DOGS ALLOWED IN DELUXE ROOMS or LUXURY SUITES. With your support the Mt Gardner Inn can continue to remain dog friendly.
- Owners must declare dogs at the time of the reservation, prior to check in.
- Dogs are allowed in Rooms 1, 2, 3 and 4 for a $20/night for 1 dog and $30/night for 2 dogs non-refundable pet fee.
- In case of damage however, your liability is not limited to the amount of the initial fee.
- If your dog gets on any furniture, there will be an additional $25 charge to your room.
- If your dog has an accident in the room, there will be an additional $55 carpet cleaning charge to your room.
- If your dog enters a deluxe room or luxury suite, $250 will be charged to your credit card.
- Dogs are ONLY allowed to be left in your room unattended if they are in a kennel and are guaranteed not to bark or disturb other guests. Kennels available for $10/night.
- Please make sure you pick up any waste your dog leaves behind. We supply bags upon request.
"Clean, Dog Friendly, and Courteous Staff - We needed a nice, clean place for my husband and I to stay with our springer spaniel while visiting family over Thanksgiving weekend and found it here." - Trip Advisor Contributor